Monday 23 December 2013

Perrie Little Mix Purple Lip style


I recently picked up Perries purple lipstick for Collection 2000. If you didn't know, all four girls from Little Mix have teamed up with Collection 2000 to create their own make up products each, based upon their make up looks. 

So after buying this lipstick, I wanted to try out Perries look and do my very own version.



First of all I applied foundation and loose powder to my face. Next I used my eyebrow colour kit to colour my eyebrows a medium brown colour, fixing it in place with the wax. For the eyes, I used my cream/neutral eyeshadow and used a eyepencil to define just above the lash line before applying mascara. Lastly, I used a lip brush to apply the lipstick (I find this works better and seems to make the lipstick last longer due to the build up of layers) and used a dusting of light pink blusher on my cheeks!

My kit: No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Calico, No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Fair, GOSH Brow Kit 001, Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in 2.Blushalicious, No7 Stay Perfect Shadow Palette in 05 Good Earth, Collection Longer Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black, Fearne Cotton Black Mascara (for the lower lashes), Rimmel London Soft Kohl Liner in 061 Jet Black and the Collection 2000 Little Mix Perri Lipstick.



I was very happy with the results and felt as though the lipstick added a punch of colour to my otherwise quite boring outfit. However, the colour was not as bright or light as I had anticipated although I am definitely going to keep using it. I was a bit worried about the staying power because the product is fairly low budget but I am glad to say that it lasted just as long as my normal No7 lipstick (3-6 hours depending on whether you have something to eat :p) so I would be confident to wear this everyday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment