Monday 23 December 2013

Misguided Skort

My sister ordered this tartan style skort from Misguided but gave it to me because it doesn't fit her properly. Normally I wouldn't pick out this sort of thing for myself but I have to say that I quite like the folded effect at the front and the colours used in this design. For a daytime look I decided to tuck an oversized black jumper into the shorts and wear with plain black tights. I would suggest wearing with some brogues or heeled boots depending on what you'd prefer. Also, if you're shy about adding more colour, it's a good idea to add texture such as a leather jacket and some jewlery.





For a more evening look I suggest a black or white shirt with some black courts or heeled boots. Add a pop of colour by wearing a bright lipstick or eye shadow - perfect for the christmas season! 

Check out my next post for how to achieve my version of Perrie Edwards Little Mix purple lip look :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment