Monday 9 December 2013

Out and about for christmas

Last Friday, I went to my university christmas ball and wore this lovely backless dress I got off eBay. 


It was so comfortable to wear and the long sleeves kept my arms warm in the cold weather. I wore my trusty red New Look shoes and the Nails inc red nails I previously wrote a post on. In a nod to the Hollywood-esque beauty looks, my hair was curled and worn to one side and  I wore No 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Sultry. 

Due to the backless nature of the dress, I ordered the black Natural Feather-Lite stick-on Bra from freebra. I'd read some good reviews about it's staying power so I had high expectations. However, I found it difficult to position meaning that I kept having to peel it off and reapply: this decreased the stickiness of the bra. I didn't feel like it's staying power was great but with a little help from Sellotape the bra stayed in place all night. I'm not sure if I'd wear it again but we'll just have to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment