Friday 22 November 2013

New Nike's - Finally a new addition to my wardrobe!!

This week my new Nike's arrived so when I decided to wear them, I was wondering what I should wear with them. I'm normally in my trusty high top converse but decided that these pink Nike's is the easiest and perfect way to add a pop of colour to my outfits! 


Top - Primark, Necklace - eBay, Leggings - Topshop

I decided to team it with my vintage jumper I recently got off eBay...


and also with my black beanie hat and khaki denim jacket - River Island

Sorry about the picture quality in some of the photo's - I'm going to be getting a new one soon! :) 

I've only worn these Nike's once this week so I'm yet to try it with any other clothe combinations but for my normally boring wardrobe at least its going to add a splash of well-needed colour!!

Let me know what you think of Nike blazers and how you wear them

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment